"The Be (Happy) Attitudes"
1) I Need Help-I Can't Do It Alone. Learn two miracle-working statements: "I need help" and "I am sorry."
2) I'm "Really" Hurting-But I Am Going To Bounce Back. Learn that when bad things happen to good people, they become better people.
3) I'm "Going To Remain Cool, Calm, And Corrected." "Blessed are the "Meek.".." is a poor translation. "Meek" in the Bible means: mighty, stable. kind, 4)I "Really" Want To "Do The Right Thing." Learn how to adopt a "Go for it" attitude toward your life and dreams.
5) I'm "Going To Treat Others The Way I Want Them To Treat Me." Learn how to heal your hidden wounds, and allow them to turn you into a better person.
6) I've "Got To Let The Faith Flow Free Through Me." Learn how to know God better and overcome doubt. Faith makes love a possibility. Love makes miracles happen.
7) I'm "Going To Be A Bridge Builder." Learn how to make peace with yourself before becoming a peacemaker for others. Learn how to remain positive and pardon those who persecute you, even when all else fails.